Sessions take place online via zoom.
I invite you to consider the following things:
- Where will you be when counselling is in place? Do you have a private space at home where you will not be disturbed?
- What would you like to do if a disturbance (such as someone coming to the door) happens?
- Who else will be home when you are having counselling?
- If you are having counselling whilst in a room normally used for other uses, would it be useful to develop a post counselling habit to help you step back into the ‘normal’ use of the room? (This could be as simple as making a drink or briefly opening a window)
- Is your technology up to handling online sessions?